We are looking for you!
To strengthen our team, we are looking for an ab sofort eine/n Electronics technician (m/f) for devices and systems (employee (m/f) for cable assembly)
We are a medium-sized company specialized in the design, manufacturing and testing of inductive components. Another line of production is the assembly of cables and cable harnesses.
– at minimum O-level (secondary school leaving certificate)
– completed vocational training in electronics
– prior work experience is ideal
– ability to work in a team
– assembling machine cables and cable harnesses
– working on machines, automatic crimpers, use of hand crimping tools, etc.
– safe handling of common soldering processes
– measuring and testing cables
– attaching connecting elements, such as plugs, wire end ferrules, cable lugs, etc.
– stripping by hand and machine
– imprinting of cables
– working according to drawings, work instructions and samples
– Contract of employment of indefinite duration
– Full-time employment of 39.0 hours per week
– Salary by agreement
Please send your application including CV, police clearance certificate, copies of certificates and references to:
Arnold Elektronik GmbH